Saturday, April 23, 2011

~sesuatu~

there something that i always so called as my first hobby and then it seems so 'pale' because of very limited space and do not have much time for me to ''skanking''...hehehe...maybe before this i am well known as ''p''...i guess about 3 years i am so cool with this kind of hobby and now i am not...but i wish to make a come back but dunno when..i hope that everyone with me here will call me as ''p'' just like before....miss it so dem much...huhu..really regret when someone asked me on how to handle or teach them one technic about that and i am fail to help them...really2 regret...so sad..=(...sorry guys out there...i am just amateur...there is a lot of thing that i must learn instead of to well known about that thing it takes time....i am used to continue just like before but sadly i am not....give me a lil time and i promise to recover it as lomg as i can...wish me luck out there...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment